When you join our family at Emeritus at River Oaks , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
If you're a Licensed Practical Nurse, Vocational Nurse or RN with compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly, consider a rewarding career with us. As a Wellness Nurse you'll assist our residents with care activities as well as supervising Wellness Department employees in providing day-to-day care. At Emeritus, you'll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry.
Position requirements include:
• Licensed RN, LPN or LVN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
• Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.