Dynamics of the Role
Looking for a Proposal Consultant to support sales and enhance new business opportunities through the development and management of RFP responses. The Proposal Consultant is responsible for managing the proposal lifecycle - initial receipt to delivery.
The Team’s Focus
Sales Operations assists the U.S. Information Services business in providing superior service to its clients by equipping the sales teams with the best possible client-related processes and CRM tools. A sampling of our team’s key functions include: operational review of client activity and development of workflows, actionable analytics, proposal management, and consumable metrics or sales tools such as strategic pricing models. We are a strong team comprised of self-motivated, forward-thinking, and analytical associates who enable sales teams by offering reliable support and value-added tools.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will coordinate, edit, assemble and proofread proposal responses for print and online delivery
- Incorporate content feedback from stakeholder business units such as Legal, Compliance, IT, Sales and Analytics
- Help to build/maintain proposal related templates and content repositories
- Assist in special projects to improve proposal processes and support organization objectives
What You’ll Bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-5 years of proposal writing experience
- Proven written, oral, and interpersonal skills with the ability to concisely communicate the features and benefits of products or services
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and management skills to facilitate successful completion of large, complex writing projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe applications
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal direct supervision
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we continue to build on a commitment of integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day and customers we serve throughout the world.
Who We Are
TransUnion is a global leader in credit and information management. For more than 45 years, we have enabled businesses, consumers, and global communities to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to manage risk and to improve customer relations, while consumers are supported in managing credit to achieve their financial dreams. In communities around the world, TransUnion is also helping to build strong economies that provide a higher a standard of living with greater opportunity.
As one of three national Credit Reporting Agencies (CRAs), TransUnion’s ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investments worldwide, an array of new services/solutions to help our customers succeed, and new ideas for expanding our reach into every part of a dynamic and fast-moving industry. Exceptional opportunities are available as we build on this foundation and we hope that you can join our team on the exciting journey forward.
TransUnion - 22 months ago
TransUnion helps credit scores transcend boundaries. The firm is one of the three major consumer credit reporting agencies (the others being...