Best Buy Mobile is looking for outstanding people leaders with the experience, capability and drive to make a real difference to our business. As a Best Buy Mobile Manager, in partnership with the Sales Manager and General Manager, you will lead a team of Best Buy Mobile Sales Associates to support the achievement of the overall organization, district and store sales through modeling and coaching behaviors.
- Assist in customer retention goals by mentoring and developing Best Buy Mobile employees
- Coordinate relationships within the store to create and maintain a team-based, cooperative work environment
- You will have the opportunity to interact and initiate conversations in order to connect with customers and your team as well as develop your communication skills, detail orientation, and build on your natural talents and strengths in a high-energy environment. To ensure your success, you will be supported with an intensive orientation and ongoing training program to help you achieve great results.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 9 months Retail supervisory/management experience.
- 9 months of budget responsibility.
- 9 months sales related experience.
- At least 18 years of age
Best Buy - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...