Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers through ecommerce and online tools. Retail partners include Kroger, Brookshire's, ShopRite, Lowes Food Stores, Big Y, Food Lion and more than 130 other leading grocery chains. MWG also has the largest online grocery-advertising network, attracting advertisers such as Kellogg's, Unilever, Nestle, P&G and 200+ other leading brands. Located in the historic Champlain Mill in Winooski, Vermont, MWG employs more than 180 professionals from diverse backgrounds, including database and development, customer service, web design, sales, marketing, graphic design, and account management. MWG is consistently ranked among the fastest growing companies in Vermont and is proud to employ the most energetic and dynamic team in the area.
MWG is searching for an entry level Business Intelligence Engineer who will performs a wide range of duties across the suite of Microsoft business intelligence and data warehouse applications. You will assist in designing, modeling, developing and releasing components in the data warehouse environment. You will work with consumer purchase data, advertising data, and other MWG generated information with a goal of facilitating and driving BI insights for internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain ETL, monitoring, and reporting processes in the MWG data warehouse environment.
- Develop and implement standards, best practices and governance policies for the continued day-to-day operation of the data warehouse environment including the transition of operational tasks to other MWG team members as appropriate.
- Assist in the installation of new DBMS software, application software, and hardware to support BI projects.
- Work as a team member with product management, development, ad operations and sales departments to provide guidance and expertise on BI projects, identify and document functional and technical requirements to satisfy business intelligence and various reporting needs.
- Collect requirements and work collaboratively with MyWebGrocer staff, sales and product planning staff, as well as customers to set project priorities and allocate resources to create innovative data solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
- One (1) or more year hands-on experience in SQL server 2008/2012 including Database design, tuning, troubleshooting, profiling, query design and optimization, stored procedures, indexing, and user defined functions.
- Hands-on experience using SQL server Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis services in a BI and data warehousing environment (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS) a plus.
- A self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment bringing new ideas and technologies into the business.
MyWebGrocer - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers...