Perform routine clerical, secretarial and administrative duties including answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record keeping. Compose type and edit correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other materials.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Responsible for general clerical functions.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple functions.
- Data entry of payroll, billing and invoicing functions.
- Ability to train new employees on time card procedures and due dates.
- Maintains clean and safe environment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Must have good phone skills, great organizational skills and must be multi-tasked.
Requires computer skills. Word and Excel experience helpful.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Requires 5 years experience.
Weatherford - 11 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...