We are a well-established criminal defense law firm located in Mineola seeking a paralegal/legal assistant for a full time position. The individual will be assisting two of the firm’s partners with their case load. Law office experience is preferred , but not required. We have an immediate opening and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Job Responsibilities :
Job Requirements :
- Calendar management
- Drafting legal documents and client correspondence
- Acting as liaison between attorneys and clients
- Various administrative duties
- Database management and client billing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to juggle multiple assignments
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills , both oral and written
- Paralegal certification is a plus
Monster - 14 months ago
Collins, McDonald & Gann, P.C. (CMG), is a law firm dedicated to helping clients in the health, fitness and nutritional supplement...