The E-commerce and Marketing Director, reporting directly to the Division Head, is responsible for the digital business as well as all marketing and communications for the retail division as well as overseeing business operations of all digital business assets with an emphasis on responsiveness, quality and the mission of exceeding every customer’s expectations. The E-commerce and Marketing Director’s responsibilities are to develop, recommend, implement and oversee a plan/budget for both digital and traditional marketing that focuses on customer retention and new customer acquisition via e-mail, social media, pay per click, search engine optimization, affiliates, print advertising, direct marketing, public relations and branding.
Additional requirements include a critical eye for detail, affinity for luxury design and aesthetics, understanding of maintaining brand image, and ability to multi-task while prioritizing effectively in an extremely fast paced customer centric environment. Proficient understanding of e-commerce concepts and platforms with experience and knowledge in content administration, workflows and personalization of sites. Ability to manage enhancements from concept to implementation. Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly as well as provide overall team leadership for appropriate application development projects or programs. Thorough knowledge of web, social media, print production, graphic design, public relations, social media, events and technology and fluency in both MAC and PC environments. Duties and responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Assess the effectiveness of the current team and develop/implement an improvement plan if needed.
- Manage and train existing and new staff.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of all plans.
- Manage both business and contract negotiations with all external partners related to the digital business and traditional marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with internal team members and external partners to develop, recommend, implement and oversee a strategic plan for the future growth of the digital business.
- Issue weekly, monthly and yearly reports summarizing key learnings for digital business based on current and future analytic tools as well as non-digital marketing efforts.
- Continually manage and develop all aspects of the Michael C. Fina brand.
- Create and maintain yearly content calendar.
- Responsible for creation and management of asset development.
- Manage photography process from start to delivery.
- Partner with merchandising on products to feature.
- Work with existing external partners while seeking new external partners to ensure future growth of the digital business.
- Utilize both internal and external resources to create PR opportunities.
- Manage and analyze customer database.
- Continue to develop and manage internal loyalty program.
- Manage external development team.
- Serve as a key member of the senior management team to continually define and deliver the overall business strategy.
- Set and manage sales targets for the digital business.
- Training to employees on all aspects of the digital.
- Partner with in-store team to ensure success of the store.
- Partner with other members of the senior management team to ensure a consistent look and voice across all channels
- Create and present quarterly competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Design/Digital Production/Marketing/Public Relations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to clearly communicate to customers and employees
- Demonstrated ability to manage a process to its conclusion
Michael C. Fina - 2 years ago