Expert Technical Solutions is seeking an Oracle DBA for one of our premier clients in Seattle, WA. This is a long-term, multi-year contract position.
The SeniorOracleDatabaseAdministratorwill be a key member of the IT Organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage administration and maintenance of Oracle database environments (11G R2 & 12G).
- Provide technical leadership indatabaseand server architecture
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Grid Control,OracleRAC, Data Guard, RMAN backup and recovery procedures
- Instance monitoring using grid control and tuning (includingdatabaseand middle-tier), ability to monitor and resolve exceptions and alerts.
- MUST have very strong Performance Tuning skills
- Unix Shell scripting experience required
Please send your latest resume to: email@example.com and you will be contacted within 24-48 hours if you match the qualifications above.
- Minimum eight years of experience as a production DBA working withOracle.
- Experience maintaining high availability of the databases across different time-zones, ensuring a 99.5% uptime
- Understanding ofOracle database recovery, backup and restore
Expert Technical Solutions - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard