Mobile Commerce Project Manager:|
Performs the essential functions required to ensure the success of LTS Projects. Manages medium/large projects involving multiple technologies, functions or customers. May have cross-functional role and enterprise-wide responsibilities.
Date Open: 2/27/12
- Mobile Commerce experience required. Defined as ability to conduct commerce using a mobile device, such as a mobile phone, a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), a smartphone, or other emerging mobile equipment. Mobile Commerce has been defined as follows: Mobile Commerce is any transaction, involving the transfer of ownership or rights to use goods and services, which is initiated and/or completed by using mobile access to computer-mediated networks with the help of an electronic device.
- Agile development methodology preferred.
- Partner with Program Manager or Project Sponsor in developing project plans to meet project objectives
- As the Project Manager, lead LTS or business-led projects for the purpose of meeting project objective.
- Apply Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to Project activities to meet Project requirements through the utilization of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing processes.
- Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality; and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfactory outcomes
- Participate in the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of project processes and techniques
- Assure Project Quality Management through periodic project progress, process, and / or product reviews against established standards
- Track and report project progress (performance), risk and issues to project stakeholders
- Provide training and mentoring for projects.
Position Location: Columbus, OH--close to Easton Mall
Client educated about the mktg when JO was taken (Y or N)? What did client change/say as a result? No--VMS
Type of Opportunity? Perm, Contract, CTH & Length: 8 month contract
Sizzle for Perm?
Reason for the opening?
Max Bill Rate or Salary Range? $110 Max Bill
Background & Drug Test Reqs? Yes--Both
# of Vendors competing &/or other competition (HR, etc)? What have they done already to try to fill position? VMS
When will they Interview? Interview Process (how many steps, type, etc)? ??
Desired Start Date? 4/2/12
Process (e.g. Vendor Mgmt System, Direct HM Contract, DSOs, Hand-Delivering Resumes, etc.)? VMS--need month & day of birth & last 4 digits of SS# to submit
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
Sapphire Technologies - 2 years ago
Sapphire now provides independent information security advice and solutions to both the public and private sectors. The last ten years has...