By successfully balancing living, learning and leisure in every aspect of our business, we have been able to maintain our reputation as the most progressive and respected hospitality management company in the industry.
What Our Employees Say About Us
We provide a safe and secure environment for our guests as well as employees. Everyone is friendly and "it's more like a family..."
Training We Provide
We provide hands-on training and development on a continuous and systematic basis. Train side-by-side with dedicated employees to enhance your customer service abilities and aid you in becoming part of the team!
Typical Promotion Paths
Employees have opportunities for advancement and transfers within various departments here at Grand Cypress as well as other Benchmark Properties around the globe.
How a Person Can Make an Impact in This Job
Employees can impact this job by going above and beyond for the guest, first time guests as well as guests who have been coming back for a number of years.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The ideal candidate for the Bell Person position will have superior customer service skills, ability to interact with guests as well as fellow employees, and be a team player. A friendly smile and a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Escorts incoming guests to rooms, assists with luggage, offers information pertinent to services, facilities of resort, points of interest, entertainment.
- Inspects guest rooms to ensure in order with adequate supplies.
- Explain features of villa, delivers messages, runs errands, picks up articles for laundry/valet services, may call taxis.
- Transports guests on premises by vehicle or motorized cart.
- May keep record of calls for service.
- Assist departing guests with luggage.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- This position requires a valid driver's license, ability to drive a van and golf cart, lifting/moving/carrying 25 - 50 pounds, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, feeling, speaking, hearing, seeing, walking, climbing.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
FULL TIME, nights
Benefits: Paid Vacation Yes Paid Time Off Yes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Employee Funded 401-K
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 22 months ago