This Emergency Road Service position uses information from Dispatch to locate, provide service, and promote products/services to members within quality and safety standards. Performs services on disabled vehicles including jump-starts, light mechanical, extrication, and towing. Represents AAA as a safety organization, and projects professionalism in actions, comments, and appearance of uniform, vehicle and equipment.
- Performs emergency road service duties including, but not limited to: jump-starts, tire changes, lockout/locksmith services, extrication and/or winching, towing service and light mechanical services.
- Follows and abides by safety regulations of AAA Hoosier Motor Club and local, state and federal regulations; utilizes proper safety techniques; answers questions about safety programs when asked by members and nonmembers; and provides safe transportation for members and nonmembers when needed.
- Communicates information clearly and understandably to the members through familiarization with Emergency Road Service policies and procedures to enhance member satisfaction.
- Performs basic administrative functions on a daily basis including: balancing of petty cash fund; keeping records of service runs; and furnishing management petty cash and run records.
- Discusses safety issues and problems and makes recommendations to management.
- Notifies supervisory personnel of any necessary repairs or maintenance on Club equipment and property.
- Maintains a flexible calendar for scheduling purposes.
- Promotes AAA membership, including safety programs, and benefits through knowledge of Club programs.
- Performs maintenance on Club vehicle as requested.
Employment Source Online - 2 years ago