LifeCafe Supervisor/Prep Cook-ST.00101
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a qualified LifeCafe Supervisor/Prep Cook to provide exceptional guest service, ensuring our members have an extraordinary health and fitness experience.
As a LifeCafe Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the Assistant and Department Head in the overall operation and financial budgetary responsibilities of the business. Act as shift leader and manage multiple responsibilities, including light food prep and LifeCafe cleanliness.
As a LifeCafe Prep Cook, you will be responsible for overseeing all prep work for the Meals To Go operations. An eye for detail with a passion and commitment to support the member's pursuit of a healthy way of life is essential. This includes ensuring fresh and flavorful food offerings that are consistent with our brand expectation.
- Act as daily shift leader and provide high level customer service and team support
- Manage light food prep responsibilities
- Help support and drive success in the LifeCafe by increasing revenue growth
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and energetic personality with a strong work ethic
- Follow recipes to ensure consistency, freshness, and quality of ingredients
- Partner with Manager on Duty regarding utilization of daily prep sheets and receiving orders from vendors
- Work directly with Department Head to maintain and adjust established pars
- Maintain a clean work environment that meets sanitation standards
- Uphold the LifeCafe commitment which promises a menu that is good for you and delicious with service that is friendly and fast
Primary Location: : MN-St. Paul - HPK - Highland Park
- Previous restaurant experience with fast casual or full service experience required
- 1-2 years supervisor or manager experience with a food service or retail background in a high volume atmosphere
- Previous experience preferred prepping recipes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time prepping ingredients
- ServSafe certified required within 90 days of hired
- Solid work ethic with strong decision making skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and supervision
Job Level: Team Leader
Life Time Fitness - 20 months ago