Why This Job?
Are you a strategic consultative sales professional with a passion for selling services? Someone with commitment, desire, and work ethic necessary to aggressively prospect and sell to high level decision makers? Can you represent the entire business and make a positive impact with every customer, client and employee interaction? Do you have a track record of collaborating and working with others to meet sales goals?
tw telecom is looking for someone who is motivated, willing to learn, and goal oriented that has experience selling in a team environment with creative and resourceful problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail.
If this describes you, you may be eligible to become a member of our tw telecom team as our next Senior Account Executive .
Get the Full Package with tw telecom .
At tw telecom , employees are part of a diverse, imaginative and talented team of people. In fact, the answer to our success is and always has been in our people – we value them, reward them, and empower them to succeed.
We give our people a voice by listening to what’s important to our employees and our customers.
tw telecom employees enjoy many rewards for working for a company that offers such things as: excellent competitive benefits, a 401k match of 5% with no vesting period, an employee recognition program, internal training, endless career advancement opportunities, leadership training, cutting edge technology – and many, many more.
The Key To Your Success
To Achieve Your Objectives
- This position requires traveling to clients.
- Must be able to communicate verbally, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers.
- A strong background selling technical solutions to high level executive decision makers with a history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment.
- A working knowledge of general marketing principle tools and processes.
- Possess skills necessary for decision making and customer retention.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
What We Are Looking For
- Must demonstrate senior level consultative selling and closing skills with proven success in developing new accounts.
- Prospect for and qualify new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives.
- Proactively sell tw telecom products and services to qualified businesses.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
- Submit clean and accurate service order packages for all closed sales.
- Manage sold and/or assigned accounts on an on-going basis and achieve continued revenue growth and revenue retention.
- Deliver monthly sales forecasts and reports as outlined by local Sales Manager/Director.
- Actively participate in all professional development activities and training classes which include the sales on-boarding program.
- Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY :
- 5 years of outside sales B2B experience
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and medium to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts.
- Recent experience in systems selling, consultative sales techniques, and account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long range account management strategies.
- Product knowledge of both switches and dedicated services, and associated end-user and carrier applications.
- Technical skills related to network and transmission design and local access services.
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning, and billing processes.
Every decision made at tw telecom concerning hiring, promotion, compensation, training, assignment of job responsibilities, termination, or any other aspect of the employment relationship is to be made without regard to any legally protected characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, verteran's status, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. tw telecom strives for a workplace free or unlawful discrimination and harassment, including but not limited to racial, sexual, ethnic or religious.
Thank you for your interest in tw telecom .
TW Telecom - 13 months ago
tw telecom inc., formerly Time Warner Telecom Inc., is a provider of managed network services, specializing in ethernet and data networking,...