Software Validation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced graphics software validation engineer with a background in embedded product development utilizing the Android OS to join our team. In this position, you will be helping to define and develop the graphics driver validation environment and test suites to validate the graphics software stack and its integration to the overall reference platform software in support of ultra-mobile projects. You will be creating, modifying and debugging test code to validate the development and integration of the graphics driver to all layers of the Android software stack; hence a strong programming background and system level debug capabilities are preferred. An understanding of SW configuration management, the build and release management process and associated tools will be helpful. A good understanding of these key areas and the flexibility to work on any or all of them would be an advantage: platform hardware expertise, Intel X86-based Architecture, the open source development process, Linux kernel and device drivers, middleware, applications and validation tools.
You should possess a Master's degree or a Bachelor of Science degree with 1+ years' experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of graphics and display software.
- Strong experience in software validation tools, processes and automation: writing test plans, designing test frameworks and developing both requirements based and implementation based test cases utilizing C, C++, Java, scripting languages, HTML5, etc.
- Experience with smartphone software validation.
- Experience with the Android OS Linux development environments.
- Experience interfacing with both a core team and extended teams worldwide, all working toward the same goal: the on-time creation, validation and integration of a high quality graphics driver into an overall reference software stack.
Oct 4, 2012
Oct 5, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...