Position delivers product to stores on an established route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including Convenience and Gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, etc. Drives the delivery vehicle and brings product into the store. Responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of product on store shelves, displays, in coolers and vending equipment. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management.
This position requires lifting, loading and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store.
- Deliver product and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- 21 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Valid CDL license
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products)
- Operating equipment (pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
PepsiCo - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...