Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for interfacing with cross functional organizations (Core Purchasing, Finance, Program Management, STA Engineering, Manufacturing) in accordance with GPDS timing, to deliver the localization of Dragon Engine Derivatives in the FSAO and FNA regions.
Additional responsibilities include co-leading workshops with the global / regional teams to assure global alignment of sourcing strategies and scale efficiencies.
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- 3-5 years relevant Purchasing work experience, commodity purchasing experience preferred
The distance between imagination and …. Creation.
It can be measured in
years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance.
And, it can
be a road you
start traveling right now.
When you join Ford Motor Company, your journey begins.
You become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures knowledge; GPDS knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Effective communication skills
- WIPS & WERS knowledge, CMMS awareness
- Driven and focused on delivering tasks
- Ability to develop cross functional relationships and create synergies with the global team
- Have a global perspective with regard to achieving overall
At Ford Motor Company, the distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter.
Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 30+ days ago