TOYS"R"US/BABIES"R"US - PRICING AND SIGNAGE TEAM MEMBER
Responsible for the pricing and signage of store merchandise through the use of equipment such as RF, Management Work Station, Laser Printer, Sign Printing Facility (SPF) and various types of paperwork and reports. The Pricing and Signage Team Member (PSTM) will also be responsible for the proper execution of pricing and signing initiatives. The PSTM is a full time position and requires full availability including nights and weekends. This position reports directly to the BOH Department Supervisor. PSTMs will spend the majority of their time executing all price and sign initiatives in the store, including the Master Deal Sign List (MDSL), weekly Promotional Snapshot Calendar compliance review, weekly price changes, at-once price changes, clearance signing, apparel signing, ticket maintenance and other price and sign related activities.
• Able to navigate Management Work Station (MWS) in order to obtain direction related to pricing and signing objectives
• Integrity of pricing and signing in the store
• Coordinating/executing all pricing and signing events
• Deliver exceptional Guest Service
• Ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects
• Able to identify others' strengths & assign work accordingly
• Passion for Guest Service
• Product knowledge
• Results ownership
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
Pricing & Signing Team Member
Appleton, WI SBS
4411 W Wisconsin Ave
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...