SNF Floquip, a subsidiary of SNF Holding Company is currently seeking a Process & Project Engineer. The position will report to the Senior Process Engineering. Responsible for delivering customer equipment within the project budget and schedule as well as having equipment meet or exceed customer’s expectations. The working environment is a small team working environment.
20% travel will likely be included as part of the job requirements. In addition to the job location in Riceboro, other plant locations include: California, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Washington State.
• Position requires excellent troubleshooting skills, strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems including pneumatics and automated control systems would be ideal.
• Knowledge of piping and equipment codes, and product safety standards, etc.
• Technically competent. Able to establish credibility through application of knowledge or experience.
• Knowledge of PHA/HAZOP concepts
• Hands-on doer. Participative engineering style. Self Starter.
• Team player.
• Organized and capable of managing/supporting multiple concurrent projects.
• Comfortable with moderate travel (20%)
• Bachelor''s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• 5-10 years of related experience in engineering design of chemical plants or process or chemical equipment manufacturing environment.
SNF Holding Company - 12 months ago