Our client, one of the largest financial services firms, is seeking a Sr. Java Programmer Documentum
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Contract
Senior Application Developer
As an Senior Application Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. will utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
Will participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution. Will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps. Will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications. Additionally, you will document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules. will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- 10+ years of Application Development work experience
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications/Documentum(preferred)
- Ability to perform programming using Documentum client API.
- Java development experience.
- Knowledge of Spring framework will help.
- Develop/deploy on Application servers like Web Sphere/Weblogic
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL .
- Knowledge on build tool/process like ANT/Maven
- Knowledge on Unix basics
Mitchell/Martin - 13 months ago
Mitchell/Martin Inc. (MMI), is a staffing and solutions firm established in 1984, MMI specializing in the recruitment of Contract and Perman...