Under the direction of the Assistant Manager , Research and Analytics, functions in developing state of the art databases and reporting systems for use in determining the overall quality of provider care, provider reimbursement and customer reporting.
1) Bachelor of Science Degree or certification in Database Design and Development.
2) 6 years experience in database design, development and reporting.
3) Knowledge of claims processing systems.
4) Interpersonal and project management skills and abilities.
5) Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, Visual Basic, FOCUS, Oracle
1) Health Industry knowledge
2) Knowledge of the HCSC Enterprise Data Warehouse
3) Knowledge of SQL Server
4) Strong problem solving experience
*** Multiple Positions are Available