The Senior Systems Administrator works with other IT members and business groups to research, plan, organize, document, build and maintain the technical infrastructure of the company. This is a leadership position that may require hiring and managing additional personnel, both locally and remotely.
This position is an opportunity to design and build out a professional, best-practice infrastructure across mutliple US locations and build the team to manage it as the company continues to grow. Our commitment is to provide the resources you need. Your commitment is to Make It Work.
- Understanding of network, server and desktop security issues and strategies
- Experience managing firewalls, LAN/WAN network topologies, switch configurations
- Experience with DNS, DHCP and VPN setups and management
- Experience with backup and high-availablity options and implementations
- Experience administrating and configuring SQL Server databases
- Administrative experience with both Linux and Windows servers
- Experience with centralized authentication/administration such as LDAP, Active Directory, Samba, etc.
- Windows desktop support skills, including remote assistance and secure configuration methods
- Experience with planning and installing wireless networking
- Time/project management skills and an innate desire for clear, thorough documentation
- Knowledge and experience with cloud-based computing and storage services (AWS, etc.)
- Virtual Machine (VM) management and implementation
- Large-scale WiFi deployment experience (such as a large warehouse)
- VoIP network and device management, especially with Asterisk-based systems
- Experience related to core business operations (logistics, warehouses, shipping, call center, ecommerce)
Up to 20% travel may be required to support remote locations.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Mobridge is a wonderful town on Lake Oahe with world-famous hunting, fishing and boating opportunities. It also has great Internet access. Find out more here: http://www.mobridge.org/