Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Inc, you will sell applications such as Electronic and Physical Security products, or Integrated Services. You are expected to achieve multi-million dollar quotas within an assigned geographic region or national account(s). Diebold is seeking an expert in selling customer applications used within the retail banking/financial industry, closing high-complexity sales.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales goals for assigned Diebold offerings
- Support Client Executive in opportunity identification of assigned applications
- Manage opportunities by conducting customer needs assessments and developing solution designs to meet customer needs for assigned applications
- Propose and present the Diebold solution that will meet the customer's requirements.
- Lead customer discussions & negotiations to secure sales orders
- Ensure successful post-sale implementation and follow-up
- Engage with Solution Consultant, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise
- Inform Client Executives and Client Reps on latest developments regarding assigned offerings
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, sales, and support of emerging and developing complex solutions, preferably with Diebold or company with similar solution offerings
- A comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, banking center procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment
- Consultative sales experience with complex solution design desirable
- Prior work experience at a banking center is a plus
- Knowledge in other Diebold products and services is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits, and work habits that would greatly enhance the likelihood of success as a solution specialist
- Must clearly understand and articulate the Diebold value proposition
- Possess a high level of communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Must be PC proficient with working knowledge of various spreadsheet and presentation programs.
- Must have strong business problem solving skills
- Demonstrate record of team management skills and ability
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiating skills at executive levels
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...