Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Inc, you will sell applications such as Electronic and Physical Security products, or Integrated Services. You are expected to achieve multi-million dollar quotas within an assigned geographic region or national account(s). Diebold is seeking an expert in selling customer applications used within the retail banking/financial industry, closing high-complexity sales.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales goals for assigned Diebold offerings
- Support Client Executive in opportunity identification of assigned applications
- Manage opportunities by conducting customer needs assessments and developing solution designs to meet customer needs for assigned applications
- Propose and present the Diebold solution that will meet the customer's requirements.
- Lead customer discussions & negotiations to secure sales orders
- Ensure successful post-sale implementation and follow-up
- Engage with Solution Consultant, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise
- Inform Client Executives and Client Reps on latest developments regarding assigned offerings
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, sales, and support of emerging and developing complex solutions, preferably with Diebold or company with similar solution offerings
- A comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, banking center procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment
- Consultative sales experience with complex solution design desirable
- Prior work experience at a banking center is a plus
- Knowledge in other Diebold products and services is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits, and work habits that would greatly enhance the likelihood of success as a solution specialist
- Must clearly understand and articulate the Diebold value proposition
- Possess a high level of communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Must be PC proficient with working knowledge of various spreadsheet and presentation programs.
- Must have strong business problem solving skills
- Demonstrate record of team management skills and ability
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiating skills at executive levels
Diebold - 17 months ago
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...