Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
JAVA-JEE Portal Applications – Senior Developer
Job Description: This position is responsible for JEE/Web Portal Applications Development for the Xerox Cloud Services applications. This includes working with business analysts and application developers to design and implement portal applications & integration solutions in an Agile development environment. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years development experience including experience in a CMMI level 3+ organizations. Position level is dependent on candidate’s level of experience.
Primary Experience: • 8+ years OOA/OOD, Java, JEE technologies
Secondary Experience: • Web services, Rest services & ESB experience a plus
- 6+ years Web Applications Development with User Interface emphasis, proficient in HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSF
- 3+ years Portlets development experience, including JSR 168, 286 specification, (preferably with the LifeRay 6.x Portal framework)
- 2+ years Design Patterns and frameworks experience
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management processes
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, adaptability, enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology or approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Eclipse IDE, Change Control, version control, build, and configuration management
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience desired
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Monster - 21 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...