ABM Industries Incorporated is one of the largest facility services contractors listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With fiscal 2008 revenues in excess of 3.6 billion and more than 100,000 employees, ABM provides janitorial, parking, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across the United States and British Columbia, Canada.
Assist with supervision and training of janitorial crew. Responsible for performing general cleaning and upkeep of assigned area within a specific building. Specific tasks are not guaranteed, therefore, must be flexible in performing assigned duties as outlined below.
1. Train new and current employees in all phases of janitorial duties
2. Hand out & retrieve radio/phones
3. Clean spills
4. ESC calls
5. Follow up & respond on all calls
6. Reports: Performance issues/safety issues
7. Complete all paperwork in a timely manner
8. Responsible for distributing, collecting, and securing all building key sets for your shift
9. Motivate and keep moral high with your crew
10. Attend and participate in monthly safety/leadership meetings
11. Complete other assigned tasks as needed
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
Must be able to clean 4,500 square feet per hour, which includes walking, standing, reaching, stooping, bending and lifting.
Must have ability to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from Supervisor.
Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
Previous supervision experience preferred.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 10 months ago