Job Description - Ericsson Delivery Manager (EDM)
The Ericsson Delivery Manager is the interface between the Market Unit and HWS regarding HWS delivery issues according to service contracts. The goal is to offer optimal service to the customer, and lead to contract fulfilment and customer satisfaction, by notice and support improvements of the Order Desk process, also maintain customer data and support MU with related service delivery improvement.
- Responsible for having correct and valid Contracts in place between GSC Americas and the assigned CU's. Ensuring that the correct data (information and business rules) is in the IS/IT system which support the contractual obligations Ericsson has to their Operators. (Contracts contain a Service Agreement, WLA and Procedures Manual).
- Manage the Service Delivery Performance to Customer (Delivery Precision) and initiate corrective / pro-active actions based on root-cause analysis.
- Responsible for accepting/hand-over new customer implementations from Solution Management / Implementation Management.
- Build and maintain a good, professional relationship with the SDM's / HWS Contract management within the CU's and is responsible for a good Customer satisfaction.
- Deliver / send-out Month End performance reports & uploading information into ERIDOC
- Put forward new business opportunities and look for overall Customer efficiency improvements.
- Incident management / Customer issues escalations
- To take appropriate action as deemed necessary to obtain order, contract signed or addresses requirements or problems from customer associated with the assigned area or tasks.
- To take actions to arrange meetings and other activities within the framework of the function.
- To initiate analysis of any problem concerning service delivery and customer satisfaction, and improvement.
- To notice the need for improvements in the Order Desk processes.
- To collect and have access to the information necessary for carrying out the tasks.
- Assign defined tasks to defined HWSD employees according to business needs.
- Set delivery priority within HWS DELIVERY according to business needs.
o SAM (service account manager)
- Order Desk
- Contract Implementation Management
- Material Planning
- Vendor Management
- RLC (regional logistic centre)
- Business control & Finance
- Quality Control & Business Development
- 3rd party logistic partners
- HWS Technical Support team
- Key customer/operator contacts
- Market Unit USCA related organizations
o KAM (key account manager/account team)
o SD (service delivery)
o PMO/PM (Project/program manager/officer)
o ELS/SDM (Ericsson local support/service delivery manager)
- Other related parties regarding HWS delivery
Reports directly to the Manager of the Customer Management Department.
Responsible for monitoring the following reports:
policies and procedures.
- M4 HWS Delivery Precision Report
- Monitor M4 Open Advance Report
- Responsible for Local Problem Parts Report
- Provide M4 Customer Transaction Summary Report when required
- Monitor M4 Incomplete Dock Date Report
- Utilize M4 Places Report when applicable
- Performance oriented, have motivation, discipline and tenacity to reach results. Expresses balance and authority and shows courage and stability in taking decisions in difficult situations (e.g. emergencies)
- Consultative Skills, builds up solid relationship with customers / CU and have customer's confidence.
- Influencing skills, asserts own ideas, alternatives and convinces others. Gains support and commitment from other team members. Works towards win/win solutions.
- Interpersonal skills
- Business understanding, have extensive Ericsson knowledge of products and services
- Pro-active and communicative team-player,
- Service minded
- Customer and business oriented
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years experience in a Service environment
- General Technical knowledge of Ericsson products as well as familiarity with Ericsson's
- Office skills and activities including typing, answering phone, copying, etc.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...