Product Attach Specialist will be responsible for driving profitability and growing revenue for target accounts around attach rates in partnership with Partner Renewal Specialist and Senior Product Protection Specialist on a territory level. The Product Attach Specialist will drive attaching SMARTnet at the point of hardware sale or follow-up with hardware customers post-sale. Interfacing with a variety of stakeholders within CDW, including customers and partners, is essential. Incumbent will utilize sales tools, technical expertise, and relationship building skills, to develop their territory. The Product Attach Specialist also serves as a subject matter expert and consultative sales resource for customers, CDW's sales force and SMARTnet team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop territory and all largest customer opportunities within that territory.
- Coordinate with Senior Product Protection Specialist via joint sales calls based on customer's specific needs.
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by management.
- Perform as Subject Matter Expert for large RFP and other large customer opportunities.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal sales or partner meetings.
- Track and provide status updates on all open attach opportunities for assigned territory.
- Lead SMARTtracker demonstrations
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
- Train Sales teams including educating on up selling, multiyear options, financing options and the benefits of SMARTtracker.
- Participate in floor days and other marketing activities.
- Advise all parties in Training credits, Cisco Cap and Deal ID's.
- Occasionally take lead on a sales opportunity without sales assistance.
Other Required Qualifications
- 3 yrs experience in Sales or Sales Support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic computer skills (e.g., use of mouse, keyboard, e-mail)
- Associates Degree or three years experience in product lifecycle management such as Cisco or other top partner
- Proven success in working enterprise opportunities
- 3 years SMARTnet or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional relationship with all departments
- Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to prioritize work and work accurately under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to contribute to and execute on a territory plan
- Ability to travel
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in technology sales
- Ability to work independently
- Highly innovative and proactive
- SMARTtracker certified
- In-depth knowledge of SMARTtracker tool including administrative functionality as well as customer facing functionality
- Obtain relevant industry certifications and attend approved outside trainings
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare. A Fortune 500 company, CDW features...