JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for providing quality End User Support including software, hardware, and network assistance. The successful candidate MUST have 2+ years desktop support/help desk experience. He or she must rely heavily on experience and judgment as well as pre-established procedure and instructions to identify, research, and resolve technical problems presented through Help Desk tickets, and will document, track and monitor the problems to ensure a timely resolution.
Necessary Knowledge and Skills
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to issues with hardware, software, phones, and the network
- Verify with the user that the issue has been resolved and update the ticketing system
- Interface with facilities and security personnel
- Communicate plan, progress, and issues in a timely manner
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner
- Assist users in a professional and service driven manner
- Assist other members of the FTS department to complete assignments to meet goals and objectives
- Perform other duties as instructed by Supervisor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, 7 and Office 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Working knowledge of desktop hardware (laptops, workstations, printers, scanners, etc)
- Good oral and written communication skills, good investigative and customer service skills
- Flexible with processes and the opportunity to create new processes
- Able to adapt and learn quickly
- Friendly attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior work ethic
DLC Empire, LLC offers employees a great benefits and compensation program including health, dental and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan and paid vacation/holidays.
- MUST have 2+ years desktop support/help desk experience
- MUST have the experience of providing previous excellent customer-service to end users
- MUST have worked independently and in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- MUST have demonstrated Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Handyman or other Facilities Experience a PLUS
- Industry certifications (A+, Net+, MOS) are a PLUS
- Experience with Ghost imaging, phone and data cabling, and analog phone systems a PLUS
Email your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com . Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered. Resumes can also be mailed to Dollar Loan Center, 8860 W. Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV 89148 or faxed to (702) 227-3727.
Dollar Loan Center is NOT a payday loan company, but a better alternative.