Work among the best. At the University of Kansas Hospital, the Department of Information Technology Services is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Assistant Director of HIS Finance Policy.
terminology and style to the characteristics and needs of the audience as well as the venue for the communication.
- Provides effective leadership to the unit/team. Able to strategically identify, internalize and communicate the critical success factors necessary for the unit/team.
- Serves as an effective communicator of the unit's/team's vision and goals. Expresses ideas clearly and effectively (gaining agreement and/or understanding), by adjusting language,
- Manages his/her organizational responsibilities in a way that supports the achievement of unit/team goals. Works effectively with others in the management team to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems. Skillfully administers, directs and allocates all organizational resources.
- Demonstrates personal effectiveness in leading the unit/team towards it goals. Models appropriate values and maintains and promotes social, ethical and organizational norms.
- Creates and communicates the "big picture" understanding of the hospital and works to ensure the department supports the organization's desired competitive position.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to develop an unit/team-wide spirit and intra-team and inter-team cooperation.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 years of experience in related field.
- 3 years managerial experience.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 15 months ago