Summary: The Table Game Dealer has the responsibility for conducting and monitoring wagering transactions on the table, controlling the pace of the game and maintaining the cleanliness of the work area (table).
• The Table Game Dealer has the responsibility for conducting and monitoring wagering transactions on the table, controlling the pace of the game and maintaining the cleanliness of the work area (table).
• Relieve the dealer on the assigned table game.
• Inspect, shuffle and deliver the cards to guests in play at the gaming table.
• Take and pay the bets and retrieve the cards.
• Verify all paperwork.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• One year experience preferred. ***Must list all games dealt and/or dealing school certificates***
• Must have the ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must also be able to communicate effectively in groups as well as in one-on-one situations.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Regularly walk, stand or stoop.
• Regularly sit at a desk or table.
• Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
• Need to distinguish between shades of color.
• Communicate on the telephone.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 9 months ago