Information Security Associate Opportunity at Eagle Alliance
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in auditing computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external attack.
- Assists in investigating and resolving matters of significance related to security policy and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and customer specific requirements.
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains security systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
- Assists in reviewing system security requirements to determine if security systems are in compliance with established standards.
- Reviews computer logs and messages to identify possible security violations and breaches; assists with the preparation of reports to report intrusions.
- Assists in the monitoring of firewalls across assigned area. May assist in implementing firewalls and other network security devices.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of computer science, management information systems or data security experience
- Experience working with information and network security practices
- Experience working with security software and hardware
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience working with computer programming and operations
- Experience working with security architecture
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Analytical and problem solving skills for investigating security issues
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...