The Senior Implementation Specialist is responsible for the system setup, implementation, training and/or reinforcement of training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients. Follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels, and ensure projects are completed according to client specifications. This position is client-facing and requires travel to the client site as the project warrants. Work performed is typically moderately to highly complex.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with internal and external clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work with direction but without direct supervision.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and adhere to defined quality standards.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Able to work with software in various stages of development.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Flexible and adapts to change easily.
- Excellent presentation skills preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software implementation preferably in the consumer, commercial or mortgage lending industry.
- Client facing service experience.
- Experience with project management disciplines.
- Experience with Harland Financial Solutions’ products a plus.
- Working knowledge of DecisionPro a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal staff including but not limited to sales, development, support, training, professional services as needed.
- Provide on-site or remote support during client conversions as applicable.
- Follow established project, departmental, company procedures and quality standards.
- Interact with client for project requirements and needs analysis.
- Establish and/or assist client with establishing system parameters and controls based on client’s business practices and processes, recommend best practices, review setup with clients, and gain client acceptance.
- Conduct data mapping activities for assigned applications if applicable. Analyze source data files and map data to target application for use by technical resources to develop programs.
- Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
- Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
- Review system output with client for client familiarization.
- Facilitate converted database validation work sessions with clients as applicable.
- Communicate with third party vendors to organize integration tasks if applicable.
- Assess and report risks during project and participate in the development and implementation of mitigation plans.
- Communicate relative project scope and status to all stakeholders.
- Record accurate and timely accounting of time spent on project related activities.
- Complete post-implementation tasks.
- Follow established project management standards. Provide activities related to the management of assigned implementation projects to bring the project to a timely close and transition the client appropriately.
- Assist client with enhancement and customization requests.
- Update internal documentation as applicable.
- Participate in the development of training content. Conduct software training and/or reinforce prior training to both external clients and internal staff.
- Maintain, enhance, and broaden knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
- Provide assistance to less senior team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to express or exchange information by means of oral and written communication.
- Ability to see PC and operate accordingly.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend, lift and carry up to 25 lbs. of weight (laptop, projector, suitcase, etc.).
- Travel up to 30% required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
Open Until Filled
Harland Financial Solutions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard