Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll turn around and do the same for you. And the details? Take a look and see for yourself.
As our Warehouse Operative, you'll perform various general warehouse duties. You'll process orders for shipment, including picking, packing, checking and restocking. You'll also handle computer data inquiries and special processing of customer orders. In addition, you'll operate lift equipment and handle other general duties as assigned.
Qualifications Requirements for the position include:
Interested yet? Good. Us too. We're pretty sure you'll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around. Things like a stock purchase plan, a 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months' experience in a warehouse/distribution or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with computer inquiries and data entry
- Able to read and count accurately and follow verbal and written directions
- Able to perform repetitive motions and lift 20-40 lbs continuously
- Able to work overtime as needed with little or no advance notice
- Certification and experience operating lift equipment is required
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
Nike - 2 years ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....