Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking an experienced Build and Release Engineer for our platform based SaaS and enterprise products at our Dallas, TX (Addison) headquarters. We're growing our IT team and looking for hard-working
software at external and internal data centers
- Operate and maintain a high availability SaaS application in healthcare industry
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining automated build and deploy processes for our highly-scalable healthcare platform and applications
- Conduct technical operations to install, monitor, and maintain Net.Orange and third-party
including technical assistance, evaluation, and certification of software as needed
- Support customers and partners during the deployment of Net.Orange software,
- Operate and maintain application and network monitoring systems; documentation and tracking
- Support pre-sales activities such as deployment infrastructure architecture, sizing, and
- cost estimates; Perform internal IT-focused activities in support of the business
- Solve network issues involving performance and security.
- Implement and follow processes and best practices, ITIL, HIPAA, ISO 27001
- Advanced skills in Linux OS, Red Hat Fedora, Windows Server 2008, XP &7
- Experience with virtualization, VMware, Hyper V, etc.
- Knowledge of Web Services, Coldfusion, HTML, Jboss, Tomcat
- Experience using interpreted languages (BASH/Python/PERL/etc.), and MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, clustering, data encryption; Network Storage, NAS, SAN, etc.
- Experience with Experience with application and network monitoring, Manage Engine, nagios, sitescope
- Experience with system security, database encryption, code obfuscation
- Experience with software and/or hardware load balancing and Troubleshooting;
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...