Bilingual Customer Solutions Rep IV - Madison, Wisconsin
- Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources.
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
- Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
- Reviews customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management and analysis of statistics related to customer access (phone) & case management.
- Provide resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- Participates/leads in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Works with escalated customers and recommends actions in post incident reviews.
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- May act as a mentor or trainer in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 3-5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Speaking in Spanish
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Time management
- Skills Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
- Experience in call routing and processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems
- Strong understanding of internal processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
- Ability to mentor and train new agents
HP - 15 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...