Loan Servicing Specialist 3
3480 STATE VIEW BLVD - FORT MILL, SC
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default Servicing Team: Respectfully engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
The primary goal of the Home Preservation Department is to mitigate loss for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage while allowing the mortgagor(s) to retain their home.
This role works within BSG (Business Servicing Group) Review and Clearing team supporting groups across Home Preservation.
This role could possibly include title ordering, reviewing title reports, communicating results to HPS team members, and processing subordination requests.
Specific functions could include:
- Analyze title reports and communicate title deficiencies to HPS team members
- Conducting daily follow-up of files in Title pipeline
- Prepare Subordination documents to be sent to 2nd lien holders as well as Junior lien holders
General Description: Responsible for responding to written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, and internal personnel regarding loans.
- Answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection; researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions
- Conducting periodic audits of files; may also coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation; may perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process
- Within the commercial business is responsible for payment processing, check disbursements, tax payments, imaging and document management
6+ months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- Loss Mitigation/Home Preservation Mortgage experience
- Title Experience(Land)
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
- Experience with Windows operating system and keyboarding skills
- Demonstrate pipeline management skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with peers and other leaders on complex issues.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Experience with the Business Services Group
- MSP and LIV(imaging system) experience
Wells Fargo - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...