Mon-Thur: 7am-5pm, 10 hour schedule
Under the direct supervision of Department Supervisor, the Lead is responsible for monitoring and/or performing operational tasks of assigned line, while ensuring quality finished goods, to meet production schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Supervisors.
- Communicate with Lead Person at shift change for schedule and other information
- Instruct operators and Service Tech of their duties
- Ensure that Filler Machine are set up properly
- Check product runs at start-up and several different times to ensure correct components, correct count, torque, seal, proper labels, lot numbers, and packaging of bottles are correct for finished product and correct line speed.
- Cooperate with Quality Control Monitor
- Make sure all end of shift work sheets and packaging work sheets are filled out accurately in a timely manner and delivered to the Supervisor
- Prepare ahead for next product run
- Other duties as assigned and overtime as required
- Knowledge and understanding of company SOP’s and cGMP’s
- Working knowledge of all packaging operations.
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Mechanical ability combined with good dexterity
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to stand the entire shift.
GNC - 10 months ago
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading...