The Production team member assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions [dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker] throughout the shift. Work in a safe manner at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(20%) Performs batch setup and mixing of dough production process
· Set up production area prior to making dough
· Perform yeast viability check, calibrates scale and thermometer
· Determine correct batch recipe, gathers, measures and mixes ingredients
· Ensure dough is delivered into rounder
· Record batch data and maintain proofing library
· Become and maintain dough certification
(40%) Removes dough balls from rounder conveyor belt and places into dough tray
- Lift and place dough balls into tray using placing template
- Perform weight check of dough balls for quality control approximately one time each five trays
(20%) Stacks filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
· Remove trays from conveyor belt as trays enter cooler, stack onto dolly alternating direction of trays
· Push or pull dough tray stack to pull-down area of the cooler
· Down stack trays as dough temperature reaches target level
· Rotate down stacked trays in cooler
· Transport returned dough trays to waste site and manually scrap trays free of dough. Transport used trays to washing area to be cleaned
(20%) Loads tray washer by placing soiled trays onto feeder conveyor or in D-Stacker
· Monitor gauges and settings to insure water pressure, water temperature and detergent levels consistently meet company standards determined to thoroughly clean and sanitize tray
High school diploma or GED
· One year of production or manufacturing experience
Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
· Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
· Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
· Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
ONE BRAND. ONE SYSTEM. ONE TEAM.
Exceptional franchisees and team members on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the World!
Domino's Pizza - 23 months ago
Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, because we...