This is an exciting time to join Honeywell. This is a great position to showcase your Manufacturing Inspector experience in a highly visible role.
Honeywell Aerospace is a $12B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Job Responsibilities :
Inspecting incoming electrical components to print and purchase order requirements, making the appropriate transactions in SAP, completing detail review of supplier and Honeywell generated paperwork, complete electronic transaction necessary for moving product to secondary lab for testing , initiating and closing Quality Notifications (QNs), reviewing and completing RI work instructions, drive RCCA, daily management metrics, 5S,HOS. Work with Receiving, SQE and other cross functional teams to ensure product flows from receipt to stock.
- Due to DoD regulations, must be a US Citizen
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years of receiving inspection experience
Additional Qualifications :
- Ability to perform Electrical Mechanical inspections.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and Word
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100 requirements a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell - 2 years ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...