Rock Climbing Supervisor-JOH00515
As a Rock Climbing Supervisor, you will assist in the overall direction, organization, and quality of the rock wall program.
Provide training and guidance to rock wall staff to ensure they are running high quality and best in class rock wall programs. Provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for climbers and continually motivate instructors and staff to educate and have fun with the climbers.
- Provide a safe, clean and organized rock wall area
- Create an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants
- Promote and sell rock wall programs within the club and the community
- Work within the budget to maintain staffing numbers and rock wall inventory
- Ensure staff initiates, develops and maintains positive relationships with participants
Applicant must complete all state or federal requirements prior to first day of directly working with children or within other specified timeframe. Requirements vary by state. A complete list of requirements is available from the hiring manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One-year rock wall experience (internal candidate), or
- Two-years indoor climbing gym experience (external candidate)
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
All requirements must be completed at the cost of the applicant, unless prohibited by law.
- Tuberculosis test
- All required vaccinations (or signed exemption)
- Fingerprints taken by a local police department for a background check
- Background checks required by state specific child care licensing laws that are in addition to Life Time background check
- Continuing education courses for continued employment in working with children
- Infant and Children First Aid and CPR Certifications
Primary Location: : GA-Johns Creek - JCK - Johns Creek
Job Level: Team Leader