PSB is searching for a Revenue Accountant for its Washington, DC office. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the revenue cycle and project accounting. Candidates with strong relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply.
In particular, the Revenue Accountant will be responsible for:
• Coordinating and prepares the bi-monthly revenue recognition reports.
• Processing all client invoice requests.
• Reviewing client agreements to determine proper revenue recognition over the life of a project.
• Working with client teams to ensure that client agreements are fulfilled properly.
• Preparing monthly client statements and assisting with collections.
• Preparing monthly revenue journal entries and reconciling revenue/receivables to the G/L.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required and 1+ years of internship or related professional experience is preferred. Experience with Microsoft Great Plains or Maconomy is a plus. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills plus attention to detail. Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Penn Schoen Berland - 7 months ago