As a Solstas Phlebotomy Coordinator, you have the opportunity to make a difference by ensuring our patients and clients receive the highest quality services and customer care. We are looking for an experienced phlebotomist with a proven track record in the phlebotomy field, who is ready to take the next step in their career by assuming leadership responsibilities. Our Phlebotomy Coordinators are responsible for providing initial and ongoing training for phlebotomists, assisting phlebotomists with day to day issues and conducting site visits to review compliance, performance, and client satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities include providing relief coverage for phlebotomists and scheduling work assignments.
Join Our Team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of phlebotomy experience
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record; use of privately-owned vehicle for local travel
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
If you are interested in a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement, we invite you to submit your online application for consideration.
Join our team and make a difference with Solstas Lab Partners.