The successful candidate will be responsible for:|
- Working with systems analyst to implement report & dashboard development via specifications.
- Representing IT in the collection of functional requirements for report and dashboard design. Working with business intelligence tools (QlikView) to architect report specifications.
- Drive architecture of new reporting dashboards and common analysis requests.
- Working with QCT business development; developing metrics which help characterize the function and data analysis needs of the group.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of metrics using statistical / business analysis methods and develop visualizations which convey this analysis.
- Translate ad hoc report requests into common dashboards requirements.
- Throughout all phases of the project, this role manages requirements, issues and ensures the delivery of solutions meet customer requirements.
- Assist with data accuracy.
- Build framework to import data into analysis applications from data warehouse.
- Two plus years knowledge with business analysis, preferable in an IT or product development environment.
- Two plus years experience with Oracle
- Two plus years experience with business intelligence tools specifically Cognos or Qlikview.
Required: Bachelor's, Business Administration and/or Computer Science and/or Information Technology
Preferred: Master's, Business Administration and/or Computer Science and/or Information Technology
QlikView, Cognos, statistics, analyst, analysis, development
Qualcomm - 11 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services bas...