- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into a SAP BI landscape.
- Significant contribution in architecting solutions.
- Implementation of data models, reports and applications.
- Customizing and programming.
- Development of training material, configuration and process documentations and organization of training courses.
- Preparing system documentation.
- Work to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
- Proactively monitor the systems ensure availability of data.
- Improvement and maintenance of systems to include rollout and upgrades.
- Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Conducts detailed analysis sessions with end users and business SMEs.
- Defines functional business requirements.
- Suggests options and recommendation solutions to key business users.
- Troubleshoots functional issues.
- Revise company definition of data as defined in data dictionary.
- Collaborates with Global Centers of Excellence for the respective technology tower.
- Work with vendor project teams on implementation projects.
- Provide Level 3 support of SAP BI systems. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated experience (3 to 7 years) of increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization.
- Must have strong technical skills in SAP BI / NetWeaver 7.x, Report and Designer tools. Working knowledge of SAP BW 3.x, ABAP, and Portals a plus.
- Good Experience in Project Management Methodology.
- Experience in handling Vendor teams.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
- Experience with outsourcing, contracts, and in managing virtual teams. Desired Characteristics: • Ability to influence and drive change.
- Possess advanced skills in cross-cultural awareness, leadership, influence, communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Experience in building the processes, metrics, controls, governance, and organization necessary to deliver mission critical projects.
Harman International - 2 years ago
Harman Corporation has been a manufacturer and global supplier of dip molded flexible vinyl products for nearly 50 years. Starting with the...