Mission of the position:
Improve and implement controls in the facility. Provide training to maintenance personnel with new and existing technology.
- Assist in the installation, debug and programming of all equipment
- Work closely with the Maintenance department to determine priorities for project implementation and/or resource needs
- Assist Machine Repair with any troubleshooting, diagnostics, or repair tasks on automated equipment
- Ensure that the documentation, parameters and programs are kept current.
- Obtain operational knowledge on all manufacturing equipment
- Work daily with all shifts to improve efficiencies, productivity and uptime
- Serve as Managers resource for implementing production area projects (i.e. Poka-Yokes, Cell Modifications, etc.)
- Additional responsibilities as required – this position is subject to change as the needs of the department change
- A minimum of 2 years experience programming and troubleshooting robotics equipment (preferably ABB’s IRB2000 or similar systems).
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in industrial equipment, equipment specification and equipment installation
- Understanding and programming efficiency of Allen Bradley controls, preferably PLC5 and SLC 500, IMC motion control and the use of ICOM software
Metalsa is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Metalsa will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Indeed - 17 months ago