Assistant Produce Manager Summary:
As Assistant Produce Manager, I measure my success by:
Produce department operations including staffing, supervision, financial goals and objectives, and compliance with policies and procedures
Replenishment and inventory processes including replenishment, receiving, invoicing and accounting, backstock, reclamation and returns, supply use and inventory preparation
Merchandising and sales floor standards including proper stocking, rotation, signage, displays, and overall department zoning procedures
Fresh food preparation and production including food safety standards, food preparation and production requirements and maintaining service counters
Proper use of equipment and tools
- Supporting our Mission Statement to “be the best place to work and shop”, while building bench strength to support company growth
- Creating a culture of customer service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Awareness of the competitive marketplace, identifying threats and opportunities which may impact my customers
- Supervising and supporting the following:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of Produce Customer Service Clerk position.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Moves, lifts, carries and places merchandise and supplies weighing less than or equal to 60 pounds without assistance.
- Frequently reaches overhead and below the knees, including pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, crouching and twisting with or without bearing weight.
- Squatting, kneeling and climbing may be required occasionally.
- Continuous repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as grasping, gripping and turning.
- Stands and/or walks frequently throughout shift.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects, as well as verifies information, often in small print.
- May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, ice and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in heat, cold, dust and humidity.
- May be exposed to cleaning solvents or other chemicals.
- May be exposed to latex, eggs, nuts, soy and wheat.
- Employment at Reasor’s may be contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a personality assessment, drug screen, employment reference check and criminal background check.
Reasor's - 2 years ago