Position: Warranty Analyst
Responsible for ensuring that required warranty registration on all products within the North American dealer network is accurate. Evaluate and ensure the correct and timely processing of extended coverage enrollments. Provide dealer warranty support and training as needed. Process warranty claims from Volvo CE dealers, Volvo Rents, and National Rental Accounts per existing Terms and Conditions. Assist in warranty Dealer Review process. Accountable to the Warranty Manager.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
- Ensure that current Terms and Conditions are met for all claim types submitted for processing, including Regional Goodwill
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date machine files are maintained within UCHP, WebMIA and Keyfile
- Provide dealer support on a daily basis associated with all warranty processes
- Providing formal warranty training to the Volvo CE dealer network as needed
- Providing support to team / department members as required
- Assisting in continuous improvement of warranty processes, and implementing these improvements within the Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Assist Global Warranty in the development or update of warranty publications and training aids / materials as needed
- Providing written communications to the Volvo CE dealer network concerning product updates and warranty processes as required
- Developing warranty training aids / materials necessary for supporting the Volvo CE dealer network
- Assist in all facets of warranty, including but not limited to claim processing, Dealer review, TMA material return process, SPC requests, reports as needed
- Generate warranty reports as directed by Warranty Manager
- Other duties assigned as required.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Volvo CE mainframe programs as required
Additional Important Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Construction Equipment Industry or Warranty field.
- Preference shown for candidates who possess a minimum of a two-year college degree in a technically relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field desired.
- Work with others in a Team/Office and training facility environment.
- Travel required, including overseas as needed.
- Able to perform duties effectively in a fast paced environment whether working autonomously or under direction
The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drivers looking for the iconic boxy station wagon beware; these Volvos don't haul families. Volvo Construction Equipment North America...