- Require Tanker, Haz Mat endorsements and a TWIC card.
- Prefer tractor 5 years old or less, weighing 18,500 pounds or less.
- Clean driving record
- Must be willing to run system (OTR)
- Must have driving experience of past 24 months driving tractor trailer.
We are making the following compensation improvements to the "Rates and Service Schedule" of your operating agreement. The new rates will be effective with loads picked up Monday 1/28/2013.
- No up front costs
- Mileage pay/paid weekly with direct deposit
- Fuel taxes paid and billed back quarterly
- Purchase fuel at our terminals at Highway Transport Chemical’s cost
- Reasonable Insurance available
- Spouse Rider program
- Base Plate rental program
- Optional maintenance reserve account
- Paid Orientation
For loads transported > 150 miles, the loaded mile rate will be increased 3%; for example, the loaded mile base rate will change from 1.155 to 1.190.
Pump and/or Air Compressor compensation will be increased from $21.50 to $24.00, with no change in payment provisions.
Detention rate will be increased from $18.50 to $20.00, with no change in payment provisions.
Layover rate will be increased to $90.00 for all 24 hour periods,with no change in payment provisions.
Addition of a new compensation item in the "Rate and Service" Schedule, effective 1/28/2013. When the contractor is required to use his tractor glycol system to provide HIT or HX service, he will be paid a flat fee of $50.00. The carrier's trip completion form must be checked to indicate the service was provided and the shipper's BOL must specify HIT or HX required in order for the contractor to be compensated.
Join us at Highway Transport Chemical TODAY!
Highway Transport Chemical - 13 months ago
Highway Transport Chemical is a stable, safety focused company that offers outstanding career options for today’s professional driver.