WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, the Maryland Department of Transportation, and Howard County, Maryland.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Senior System Analyst
- Support the development network
- Installing, configuring, testing and troubleshooting RedHat Enterprise LINUX operating system software and mission application software.
- Configuration of CISCO firewalls
MANDATORY Requirement: Candidate must possess a Top Secret clearance with Fullscope polygraph.
Required Skills • Must have experience in the following:
- Hadoop or HDFS
- Redhat Linux
- Cisco firewall configuration
- Excellent verbal communication skills required to assist customers effectively and courteously
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Wood Consulting - 2 years ago