equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Maintains current information on Comcast products, services,
departmental programs, policie, and procedures.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of
non-technical issues for all accounts to the Product Sales Support
- Researches, processes, and manages customer escalations.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates
ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides timely feedback to the appropriate Sale Representative to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales department staff with billing support, sales support, scheduling, and analysis as needed.
- Coordinates multi-dwelling unit (MDU) projects and leads customer service initiatives with managers and owners.
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Responsible for leading customer service initiatives with MDU owners and managers
- Handle customer account inquires and billing issues
- Lead projects and coordinate marketing plans for MDU team
- Build and manage new account address in AMDOCS
- Manage contracts and produce reports within the DIRECT contract tool
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Experience with AMDOCS (CABLEDATA) is a plus
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...