The Fleet Management Division has been recognized by the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) as a “Blue Seal of Excellence ” facility since 2006 and by General Motors Company as an authorized warranty center. Fleet Management is committed to providing the most efficient and cost-effective support, maintenance and operation of Gwinnett County’s fleet as well as, ten other local cities and agencies. With an annual operating budget in excess of $25 million and the leading member of the North Georgia Fuel Co-op, Fleet Management provides the fuel that keeps Gwinnett County moving. |
This class is responsible for performing fiscal support activities related to processing higher-level fiscal documents requiring knowledge and experience in the area of assignment. Incumbents are fully trained and work in a department other than Financial Services.
The Grade for this position is B21(1).
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three years bookkeeping, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable or applicable experience
- Must obtain Notary within 90 days of employment
For information related to position specific Essential Duties, Knowledge and Skills and Physical requirements, click here.
- One year of eBay experience
- One year sales/marketing experience
- Basic vehicle and equipment knowledge
- One year experience in interpreting/understanding resources for applying values to inventory
- One year experience with processing vehicle tag registration and title applications
- One year bookkeeping, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable or applicable experience
- Valid drivers license
Note: The class specifications listed on this site are not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and are subject to change.
Gwinnett County Public Schools, located in the metro Atlanta area, is the largest school system in Georgia and continues to grow. The school...