The Fleet Management Division has been recognized by the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) as a “Blue Seal of Excellence ” facility since 2006 and by General Motors Company as an authorized warranty center. Fleet Management is committed to providing the most efficient and cost-effective support, maintenance and operation of Gwinnett County’s fleet as well as, ten other local cities and agencies. With an annual operating budget in excess of $25 million and the leading member of the North Georgia Fuel Co-op, Fleet Management provides the fuel that keeps Gwinnett County moving. |
This class is responsible for performing fiscal support activities related to processing higher-level fiscal documents requiring knowledge and experience in the area of assignment. Incumbents are fully trained and work in a department other than Financial Services.
The Grade for this position is B21(1).
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three years bookkeeping, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable or applicable experience
- Must obtain Notary within 90 days of employment
For information related to position specific Essential Duties, Knowledge and Skills and Physical requirements, click here.
- One year of eBay experience
- One year sales/marketing experience
- Basic vehicle and equipment knowledge
- One year experience in interpreting/understanding resources for applying values to inventory
- One year experience with processing vehicle tag registration and title applications
- One year bookkeeping, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable or applicable experience
- Valid drivers license
Note: The class specifications listed on this site are not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and are subject to change.
Gwinnett County - 17 months ago
Gwinnett County Public Schools, located in the metro Atlanta area, is the largest school system in Georgia and continues to grow. The school...